Here’s the sitch: I need a new bed frame/headboard/whatever the hell it is called. Mine is almost a decade old and has seen its fair share of Read More
As we continue to settle my father’s estate (well over a year since his death), there have been some good surprises and some Read More
I have little interest in people who armchair quarterback the state of our lives and the ways we interact with each other.
If you see something, say something. Read More
There is a parlance, vernacular, code shared among friends.
Some think of this as sideways glances and inaudible gestures presumably decipherable only by the people involved. I’m not talking about that. It doesn’t take much skill Read More
- polo shirts i wear every day – these should be placed in an important place
- everyday shirts – place these in an important place
- shirts I got for free from events – i never wear these and I don’t need regular access to them
- shirts I am too fat to wear right now – should be placed somewhere I see every day
- shirts I wear when I’m bloated which is most days – these should be placed in a convenient place
Yep, that’s life.
If you were born in the late 70s or early 80s, you really didn’t stand a chance at “normal” relationships. For those like me (I was born in 1979), we Read More
I unearthed a ton of footage from years ago.
At the time I aspired to learn video and photo editing. I’ve gotten better but still am not anywhere close to being good at it.
Here are two rough cuts of the footage I found…hopefully enjoyable.