With few exceptions, I am the same inside and outside of work. I don’t have “work Jason” and “non-work Jason” and Read More
As we continue to settle my father’s estate (well over a year since his death), there have been some good surprises and some Read More
Have you ever met someone who represented the best Read More
I’ve written about this man before.
I want you to imagine a shy, scared kid who experienced homophobia very early on in his life often called “fag,” “faggot,” and Read More
A year ago yesterday, I woke up to go to work, shut off my alarm, went back to bed, and didn’t wake up for another 10 hours. I knew it was the day my father was going to die. Read More
There is a parlance, vernacular, code shared among friends.
Some think of this as sideways glances and inaudible gestures presumably decipherable only by the people involved. I’m not talking about that. It doesn’t take much skill Read More
- polo shirts i wear every day – these should be placed in an important place
- everyday shirts – place these in an important place
- shirts I got for free from events – i never wear these and I don’t need regular access to them
- shirts I am too fat to wear right now – should be placed somewhere I see every day
- shirts I wear when I’m bloated which is most days – these should be placed in a convenient place
Yep, that’s life.