With few exceptions, I am the same inside and outside of work. I don’t have “work Jason” and “non-work Jason” and Read More
Here’s the sitch: I need a new bed frame/headboard/whatever the hell it is called. Mine is almost a decade old and has seen its fair share of Read More
Have you ever met someone who represented the best Read More
I have little interest in people who armchair quarterback the state of our lives and the ways we interact with each other.
If you see something, say something. Read More
I’ve written about this man before.
I want you to imagine a shy, scared kid who experienced homophobia very early on in his life often called “fag,” “faggot,” and Read More
- polo shirts i wear every day – these should be placed in an important place
- everyday shirts – place these in an important place
- shirts I got for free from events – i never wear these and I don’t need regular access to them
- shirts I am too fat to wear right now – should be placed somewhere I see every day
- shirts I wear when I’m bloated which is most days – these should be placed in a convenient place
Yep, that’s life.