Tomorrow is Blanca
day, and I’m so excited. This woman loves me, I love her, and she really does keep my life running smoothly.
We’ve had a bit of a challenge over organizing my closet and clothing, specifically around any sort of t-shirt or top. She’s organized them repeatedly by color, which is awesome assuming you don’t have a multitude of moo-moos and event shirts as I do.
I spent some time categorizing all these shirts tonight and labeling them with notes (at her request) in Spanish.
I’ve organized my shirts as follows:
- polo shirts i wear every day – these should be placed in an important place
- everyday shirts – place these in an important place
- shirts I got for free from events – i never wear these and I don’t need regular access to them
- shirts I am too fat to wear right now – should be placed somewhere I see every day
- shirts I wear when I’m bloated which is most days – these should be placed in a convenient place
Yep, that’s life.